Our friends at Eden Creek Farm in Blooming Grove, TX sent this photo a few weeks ago of the swiss chard they’ve been growing for our co-op style produce shares. Well, it has now been harvested, and you’ll see this very chard in your share this weekend! How about that for fresh?
The farmers from Eden Creek will be appearing at “Meet Your Farmer Day” at some of our farm stand locations on November 24th and December 1st. Stay tuned for details.
Try these chard recipes…
- Rainbow Chard with Pine Nuts and Basil
- Sautéed Rainbow Chard with Garlic and Lemon
- Swiss Red Chard – What To Do?!
- Swiss Chard With Raisins and Bacon
- Leek and Swiss Chard Tart
Get lots of recipe ideas on our Pinterest page!