Urban Acres is looking for a Social Media and Video Intern! See the intern description below if you’re interested in joining our team…
Urban Acres is a growing startup in Dallas with a market store that specializes in local and organic food and a co-op style produce delivery service with multiple locations in the metroplex. We are seeking a course-credit, unpaid internship for a strong marketing student. In addition to working on a great concept, the intern will play a significant role in shaping the marketing and communication of the company and have a very hands-on role. Company leaders have substantial marketing, branding and entrepreneurship experience, so there will be plenty of opportunities to learn.
- Manage company social media
- Concept, shoot, edit, distribute simple weekly video to team
- Utilize video for a weekly communication with clients
- Contribute to weekly email and blog for members
- Launch new products and service offerings
- Develop specials for store
- Work with team to create and implement ongoing marketing tactics
Skills Required (samples will be requested):
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- Ability to shoot, edit and post simple web videos
- Ability to write compelling and accurate marketing content
- Creative ability to develop overall marketing campaigns
- Graphic Design experience a plus
If you meet the above criteria, please fill out an application here. The top of the page will say “Everitt Company Career Software.” Please follow the directions and complete the entire application process, selecting the Social Media and Video Intern, to be considered. If you don’t meet the criteria, please don’t apply.