Urban Acres is hiring another Store Team Member! See the job description below if you’re interested in joining our team…
Store Team Member
- Are you passionate about local, organic, and sustainable food?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you want to have an impact at a small, close-knit company?
Urban Acres is a Dallas-based market that specializes in local and organic food as well as delivering co-op style produce to multiple locations across the metroplex. We are looking to add a part-time member to our store team to help with customer service and overall store tidiness and appearance. This is primarily a weekend position, so applicants MUST be able to work Thursday-Sunday.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Check out store customers and manage farm stand pickups
- Be familiar with our products and what makes them special
- Organize and stock products
- Create displays and arrange store
- Clean and sweep store
- Help manage inventory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Passion for local and healthy food
- Able to work well on a team
- Ability to work early mornings and weekends is a must
- Basic computer skills- mac experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and to complete tasks without constant oversight
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs
If you meet the above criteria, please fill out an application here. The top of the page will say “Everitt Company Career Software.” Please follow the directions and complete the entire application process, selecting the Store Team Member, to be considered. If you don’t meet the criteria, please don’t apply.