Everyone has been asking, and we’re glad to announce that Urban Acres t-shirts are back! We’ve been looking for the best sustainable option for our shirts and have partnered again with FreeLisa here in Oak Cliff to create some stylish unisex tees that you’re gonna love. The best part is that they’re made from recycled plastic bottles!
We love that these t-shirts are saving bottles from the landfill, and now you get to take the Urban Acres rooster logo with you wherever you go.
Reserve Your Shirt Now!
We’re only ordering 500 shirts, and we have close to 1200 members, so we WILL sell out. You can pick up your shirt in 3-4 weeks at Urban Acres farm store.
Water Cooler Blue
Made from 65% recycled polyester from water coolers/35% recycled cotton.
Soda Bottle Green
Made from 65% recycled polyester from soda bottles/35% recycled cotton.
- Color of bottle = color of shirt. No extra dyes used.
- Each t-shirt is made from approximately 8.5 plastic bottles! The shirts are ringspun and super soft though – you won’t believe where they came from.
- Another bonus is that they conserve energy and dry in 1/2 the time of a regular t-shirt.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL. Classic unisex t-shirt body sized XS – XXL (XS = Womens M).
- Special MEMBERS-ONLY price: $15 each ($17 each for XXL).
- Non-member price: $25 each ($27 each for XXL).