Well, the weather may not reflect it just yet, but Fall is officially here! But before you pull those sweaters and coats out, try this yummy snack with the sweet potatoes from your coop bin.
- 2-4 sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablepoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer onto the baking sheet. Arrange sweet potato slices on the baking sheet. Brush with 1/2 the butter. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle 1/2 over the potatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes then turn the potatoes, brush with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and sugar. Continue baking 15 minutes, or until the edges curl upward.